Friday 13 July 2012

Out and about....a month in the city

From Fashionistable


Those of you who have been following me for a while will have met the wonderful Rosalind from Clothes, Camera's and Coffee before. If this is the first time you are meeting her I urge you to follow the link and check out her blog you will be very glad you did. Last year (while she was still 16) Rosalind won the Vogue Talent Competition 2011. Part of her prize is to work for Vogue for a month, we met for lunch today and she is certainly enjoying her time there. There are great things ahead for Rosalind, watch this space, no, actually watch this one.
Today for work she wore a dress by Lazzari, vintage shirt and shoes and is carrying a bag that used to belong to her grandma. All her accessories are also vintage.
Thank you for your lovely thoughts re my camera. They replaced the shutter beautifully and as you can see I am happily up and running again. Love Dvora Xxxx

17 comments:

fashion doctor said...

stunning! pretty stylish

Matthew Spade said...

she's very elegant and you don't really see that much these days

Ron McQuade said...

Lovely photos, she has great style, I love the colours!

mispapelicos said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww It is my lovely Rosalind, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
She is not only beautiful, but a clever and sensitive woman. One of a kind.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lauren@Styleseer said...

It's always a pleasure to see the lovely Ros. Her Lazzari dress is adorable.

the nyanzi report said...

beautiful.

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

she's so naturally beautiful! I love the denim and yellow paired together!!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

SabinePsynopsis said...

Lovely, lovely Roz! xxx

sajuki said...

so pretty :)

Unknown said...

I love it!!
xx
http://quemepongobyalbavila.blogspot.com

Tanvi said...

She has such an intense expression. Her eyes held me for a sec too long :)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Always so glad to see Rosalind on her blog or elsewhere. I had completely forgotten she is on her Vogue internship this summer. Beautiful pictures of such a beautiful girl, inside and out. -- J xxx

theionfashion said...

I'm so happy to see the yellow and blue parring! She looks absolutely stunning, great shot!

www.theionfashion.com

Rosalind said...

Thank you so much for this dvora - they really are wonderful photos, as always! I love the way you captured the colours in my outfit. I'm thrilled to be featured on your blog again, and it was a delight meeting up with you. Hope to see you soon. xxx

Rosalind said...

Thank you so much for this dvora - they really are wonderful photos, as always! I love the way you captured the colours in my outfit. I'm thrilled to be featured on your blog again, and it was a delight meeting up with you. Hope to see you soon. xxx

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

So happy to be introduced to Rosalind's blog, where her stories are as beautiful as her pictures. Dvora, you are able to capture her beauty in such a unique way...love the yellow details of this ensemble.

Barbara von Enger said...

Ahh, so refined and beautiful. She is my favourite girl. I especially adore her inner warmth. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...